Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions!

It is now a new year and I keep thinking about what things I want to accomplish this year. I have the new year's resolutions of eating more vegetables, drinking more water, excercising everyday, etc. But the more I think about it, the more I realize that although those are good things for me to be striving to do, are they really that important in the scheme of things. So i have decided that this year I am going to do things like make my children giggle, take deep breaths and pray for patience, laugh more then cry when i get tired and worn down, realize that although my way of parenting may be different then others, mine is the best for my children because they are mine. I want to remember to take lots of pictures because they will help me to remember every little detail, and i want to be present and enjoy every moment i can. And the most important things is that i want to have God to take part in every decision, moment, and memory i make this year.
Hope your resolutions work out for you.

No comments: