One of my good friends, Amanda Carlson, posted this fun class on her blog. It is called the Joy of Love. It is a free photography class/project to do during the month of February. I have never followed this lady's blog but I love this idea and am very excited to test my camera out. Jon bought me a nice camera a year and a half ago and I haven't had the time to really figure it out and test its limits - so here it goes.
The class is free, so you should check it out at willettedesigns.com
The first day is called "what they do." Since I found out about this late in the day yesterday, I will do two posts today.
My other love is my wonderful husband, but since he works long hours to provide for us, it is hard to get pictures of him. So just pretend that he is also posted on the page in scrubs and a scrub hat :)





No comments:
Post a Comment