Friday, February 4, 2011

Joy of Love - Day 4

"What they Wear"
The infamous Crocs. Thank you Leah for buying these shoes for Macey - I can't get them off her feet. This summer, she wore them everywhere and didn't want any other shoe on her feet. It was a fight to get her into church shoes.
So when the winter came, the Crocs went into the closet and Macey started wearing different shoes. Yay!!!! Well, on Monday night, I got them out so we could walk across the driveway to our neighbors house. Big Mistake!!! Tuesday morning - the first thing Macey asks for are her Crocs. I told her I didn't know where they were. She went to the closet, opened the door, and said, "there they are, mommy". I guess I am going to have to find a better hiding place.
And as you have noticed, they are on the wrong feet. But hey, I am not about ready to crush her little, independent soul by telling her she did it wrong. If it doesn't bother her, which it seems not to, then it doesn't bother me.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the Shoes!! They are so comfortable..how can you take them off??

erika said...

The same thing happened to Emily. She LOVES her crocs. I too, was very excited for winter to come and we could retire the crocs. We were at the mall a few weeks ago and they have a big crocs stand....and then she saw the croc boots. I somehow avoided purchasing them. I'm sure once spring/summer comes, the crocs will be back!