Yes, yes - we have a boat! I know a lot of people are not aware of that but we have had it for our entire married life. It is just hard to find blocks of time to take it to the lake. Well, this summer, Jon and I decided we wanted to make it family appropriate so we had a bimini top made and now there is a nice place to stay out of the sun and stay a little cooler. So we took the kids for there first adventure on the boat last week.
Macey loved it! She enjoyed driving (or at least, thinking she was driving)

Jake didn't mind the boat but I don't think that he loved the life jacket :)
Macey couldn't get enough of it!
With Grandpa and Nana! Macey and Jake's expressions crack me up!

My Family! The hubby, my sleepy boy, and the diva!
No comments:
Post a Comment