Jake is our little dare-devil. He is constantly running, climbing, jumping, hitting (balls, that is) and everything else you expect a little boy to do. I guess I just forgot that bumps, bruises, and sometimes stitches come with a child that has no fear. So a couple of weeks ago, Jake had his first stitches put into his bottom lip. Luckily Jon was home and we loaded up the car and spent a couple of hours in the ER. (Actually, I sat in the car with Macey and made Jon do all the dirty work). And finally, at about 10:30 at night, Jon came out to the car with a tired little boy and his first real battle scar.


All healed up and looking pretty good
Jon had to remind me that this most likely will not be our last time in the ER with this boy - I hate to admit that I agree with him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment