Monday, January 10, 2011

Here is a look into some of the things my kids do on a typical day to keep me busy. They are learning to test out there independence. I am not so sure I am ready for all of it (especially from the 9 month old), but such is life.
Jake loves to pull himself up on everything. He usually takes a bath 1st due to the fact that his sister can be a little rough in the tub. He has taken more then one tumble and water and tumbles don't mix well in my book.
2 paci's are always better then 1!
Spaghetti face! Even though Macey insists on having a fork when she eats, she rarely uses it. Oh well, at least I know she is enjoying her food.
And my miss independent got a hold of the shampoo bottle while I wasn't looking. No, that is not water, it is straight soap. She was so proud of herself though.
Always keeping life busy and interesting. Love them!

No comments: