Monday, January 17, 2011

Sunday Morning Waffles!

We have started a tradition in our little family and that is that Jon makes waffles on Sunday morning for breakfast. I don't get to partake in this very often since I tend to work a lot of Sundays but I always enjoy it when I end up being home. Macey loves waffles and even knows how to ask for "Aunt Jemima syrup". This week was Jake's first taste of waffles. As you can see, he was a big fan - he may have even eaten more then Macey.
The best part about this tradition is that it brings us together, at the table, for a family meal. We don't often all get to sit down at the table together due to our schedules - Jon and I don't get home from work until 7:45 or 8 o'clock on days that we work - which makes it difficult. So these are special days that we get to spend together. Who wouldn't want to sit at the table and eat with these precious faces.



No comments: