My sweet Jake turned 9 months old yesterday. It is hard to believe that he has been outside of me as long as he was in me. He is such a wonderful blessing to our family. At his 9 month well baby check up today he weighed almost 18 lbs and was almost 29 inches long. That puts him at 50th % for height and 11th % for weight. He is a lean little man. I never got my chunky baby that you see so often on ads. But it is ok. I will keep him anyways :)Jake is crawling, pulling himself up on everything - he even pulls himself up in the tub while it is full of water. He also blabs all the time, mostly "da, da, da, da." Of course! His new favorite thing is to let go and stand until he falls down on his bottom. What a big boy. I keep telling him to slow down a little bit. I am not ready for him to grow up so fast. I think it goes faster the 2nd time around.
No comments:
Post a Comment